Selecting the correct raw material for a high performance application is the most critical aspect of a project. It is the first step in creating a successful end product. Without the right material everything else (mold design, processing, post moldng etc.) will be ineffective.
China Array's engineers worked for decades at GE Plastics: the best training ground in the industry. Their experience encompasses chemical, mechanical and processing engineering. They take a multi-disaplined approach to material selection, and having worked in the area of failure analysis, they realize the importance of each decision on the end use of a product.
Call 413-499-9890 to speak to an engineer now, or send an e-mail below with a description and/or drawings of the part in question. China Array's engineers will commence a material selection process that will end with the best material for properties and price.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING DRAWINGS
1) Fill in your e-mail address.
2) Provide comments (optional).
3) From the drop down menu, chose the number of drawings you wish to upload.
4) After you have chosen the number of drawings, a new menu will appear to allow you to browse your computer files.
5) Select the file(s) you wish to upload.
6) When you have selected all the files you want to upload, click the "Request Quotation" button.
(This will send the files to China Array.)
7) If you make a mistake, press the "Reset" button.
China Array will e-mail a budgetary quotation within 24 hours.
China Array, with engineering offices in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA and a wholly owned, state-of-the-art injection molding and mold making facility in Wuhan, China, specializes in high performance thermoplastics.
Up load files instantly to find out what tooling and molding high performance polymers costs in China: response in 24 hours.
Free Materials Consult
China Array's engineers have decades of experience in high performance thermoplastics. Click the icon above to set up a free consultation on materials selection for your latest project.